The health of marine life and residents in large areas of the Gulf of Mexico continues to decline from the on-going toxic contamination of BP’s oil blowout disaster. As reported earlier, the poisonous dispersant used causes genetic mutations. With millions of gallons now in Gulf waters, fishermen are commonly catching shrimp with no eyes and, […]
Beyond making changes in one’s personal lifestyle, how can individuals affect the broader issues of climate change and carbon emissions? By supporting companies that engage in practices which they support.
A scenario of drug dealers selling vitamins could become the norm soon, because of a set of “guidelines” used by the World Trade Organization (WTO).
“It’s going to kill a lot of us”, says the media. The CDC is keeping a very close eye on Australia and the southern hemisphere, because of course it is now winter time there.
Psychiatrists are trying to sell, as “mental faculty enhancements,” the same drugs that cause suicides and homicides (as a result of what they call “mental side effects”). As is evident from the article in Nature Magazine, they are trying to sell these toxins to healthy people. I suppose they aren’t making enough money off of […]
Why write a review of Hoodia Gordonii now? It’s not new news, it’s been around a few years. But while that statement is true, so is this one. I am sitting at my laptop writing this review between bites of my big Toblerone bar because I am past my weight issues. And that is, in […]
- The Stress Regulator You Never Knew Existed July 12, 2017
- A Long-Lived Tree that Helps People Live Well, Longer June 1, 2017
- This Exotic Fruit Could Be the Answer to your Digestion Woes May 20, 2017
- Time for Spring Cleaning? We Have the Perfect Cleansing Herb May 3, 2017
- Hay Fever got you Down? Try this Anti-Allergy Power Combo of Supplements! April 20, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....