Good health is neither mystical nor unattainable. A proper diet combined with some light daily exercise would do wonders in itself. A “proper diet” is, however, an unclear concept.
A lack of general knowledge of the subjects of health and the human body leads to misconceptions, and opens the door to accepting false information. For instance, many people believe that disease and illness are brought about by some mysterious unknown (or unavoidable) cause, and that it is just a matter of “luck” – or, […]
Every food giant advertises its “delicious meals” and “high-quality food items” so that you, the consumer, will choose to buy its brand. And, true to their word, some of their food tastes pretty good. But with the globalization and centralization of food, new problems arise.
Calorie counting is probably the worst possible system that exists for maintaining weight or good health. Why?
Over time, our skin changes. Although our cells regenerate constantly, the process can decline as we age. One of the leading culprits of this degeneration is damage caused by free radicals; it impairs the skin’s ability to retain moisture and produce important building blocks like collagen and elastin. There are ways to nourish the skin, […]
Maintaining a healthy diet is the most important thing you can do to contribute to a long and healthy life. If you’ve got that base covered, your health should reflect it. However, that broccoli and spinach must be broken down into nutrients and absorbed by the body before they can be used. How can you […]
Ideally, a healthy and full life would remain relatively stress-free. Unfortunately for many of us, the rigors of work and daily life amount to chronic stress and fatigue – a combination that can prove disastrous to your health. If you feel the burden of stress weighing down your mind and body, there may be a […]
There is a tree that lives for over 1,000 years. It’s antioxidant-rich leaves have been discovered to improve memory retention and slow the effects of dementia, especially in aged patients. These are only the beginning of the benefits offered by this tree.
- What Makes a Good Diet? August 22, 2017
- How is Health Lost and Regained? August 16, 2017
- The Food Industry and its Conflicts of Interest August 15, 2017
- Why Calorie Counting is Bad for Your Health August 14, 2017
- Don’t Let Drab Skin Define You! This 3-Step Plan Will Revitalize Your Face August 14, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....