Oral health care retail products rake in almost $10 billion a year, and it’s easy to see why. No one wants to lose their precious teeth! It may seem confusing then, to learn that some indigenous cultures that implement no modern dental products have better overall dental health than those of us in the developed […]
About JaclynJaclyn is a writer for LivingClean.com
“I would work out more, but I can never find the time.” Does this phrase sound familiar? The bad news is, it’s true. Modern society does not promote a healthy lifestyle or provide the average person with all the time they need to exercise, sleep well, socialize, and relax. The good news is, if you […]
A clean home is a happy home. It’s not just an old wives’ tale your grandmother taught you; this is an idea proven by science! Various studies show that people who live in a clean home are more likely to be happy, productive, calm, in good shape, and well-rested. Keep in mind, however, that the […]
How’s your night vision these days? Seeing in the dark will be one of the first things to go. Next you may notice a painful sensitivity to bright lights and an unusual fatigue after looking at a computer screen for several hours. All of these symptoms are markers of one simple deficiency.
A steaming cup of tea is an image that evokes feelings of comfort and well-being in almost any culture. Europe favors traditional black teas, India has chai, and in South America, they love yerba mate. Besides its aromatic and comforting qualities, however, what can herbal teas do for your health?
Growing season is almost upon us and for some, it is not as long as we’d like it to be. Get a head start by preparing your garden and seedlings now. Find some ideas for the most common types of gardens.
Skin problems abound during winter. Dry, cold air, blistering winds, and a constant barrage of indoor heaters are bound to dry out the skin and intensify conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Don’t despair just yet, however. There are some simple ways to protect the skin from winter ravages and rejuvenate it in time for spring.
2018 kicked off its first month with some of the coldest temperatures on record for many US cities. The cold’s not over yet, so here are some crucial safety tips for your family during frigid temperatures.
- Natural Dental Care: Age Old Methods for a Healthy Smile April 10, 2018
- 11 Strength-Building Exercises Using Bodyweight Alone April 3, 2018
- Spring Cleaning: All-Natural Tips and Tricks to Make Your Home a Happy and Healthy Place March 21, 2018
- Night Vision Deteriorating? This May Be the Reason Why March 20, 2018
- 7 Delish Herbal Teas That Can Boost Your Health March 14, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009