Ringworm infection usually occurs on a person’s scalp, feet and nails. Ringworm of the scalp is commonly found in children, because of the absence of protective fatty acids in their scalps. The disease spreads on the skin and goes deep into the hair roots. Hair affected by ringworm is dull and breaks off easily. This could […]
About GraceGrace is a writer for Living Clean, LLC.
The sun is a good source of vitamin D, which keeps the skin healthy and looking young. It is beneficial for the bones and makes them sturdy and strong. Inadequate exposure to sunlight can lead to sickly looking skin as well as skin diseases. But overexposure to the sun can also have bad side effects, and the […]
Finding the right sinus infection remedy doesn’t need to be expensive. There are many home remedies for sinus infection that work as effectively as prescription drugs do in treating the condition. Most of the items can be found in your kitchen or are available from your local store or even online shops such as Amazon. Steam vapors […]
Toothache can be so painful that a person suffering from it can’t do anything as long as it persists. It refers to the pain that occurs in the area of the teeth, gums and jaws. It can be caused by various problems, including exposed tooth root, dental cavities, cracked tooth, gum diseases and more. The pain experienced […]
Poison ivy and poison oak are plants common in North America. This is the most common cause of allergic reactions in the region. Although poison ivy can cause severe skin irritation, it is not considered to be a serious health threat. Poison ivy is just one of the plants in the United States that can cause an allergic […]
Most people likely know someone who’s suffered from athlete’s foot. This is the most common fungal infection on the planet. What many don’t know is that there are different types of athlete’s foot, but no matter which kind you have, the treatment would be the same. Most of the time, the condition is caused by improper personal hygiene and […]
Swimmer’s ear is an infection of the external ear or ear canal. It is caused by excess exposure to water. When the ear is soaked in water, moisture goes into the water-resistant layer, and this skin becomes soft when exposed to water for a long period of time. Bacteria and fungi can infect the skin when […]
Acne is one of the most common skin problems that affect lots of people around the world. It is a continuous problem wherein one seems to pop up as soon as an older one disappears. This leaves scars when left untreated. While acne scars are not a major cause for concern, they can make people […]
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Misleading Food Studies August 29, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....