Looking for a solution for psoriasis can be a lifelong, frustrating search for some. The reason you might feel like you are banging your head against the wall with this disorder is that it is an auto-immune disorder. That means that it is your own immune system that is fighting you. In the case of […]
Electromagnetic fields, or EMFs, are invisible areas of force around electricity that is flowing. If you have insomnia (can’t sleep for 6 hours at a go), EMFs that might be interfering with your sleep. It is chronic exposure that is of greatest concern when it comes to all kinds of toxic influences. Since we are […]
Not too many people would actually turn down organic fruits and vegetables, saying they would rather have the kind produced at factory farms and hosed down with pesticides. No, that’s not the issue. Price is. The most important fruits and vegetables to buy or grow organic are the most toxic ones, the Dirty Dozen.
In oceans all over the world live microbes with a natural appetite for oil. Researchers collected microbes from all over the world and combined them in a powder form that will address almost all toxins from oil spills.
It’s that time of year again: Kelley Blue Book has announced its top ten picks for the greenest cars of 2010.
Just when you thought you were being kind to the environment by driving an electric car, the truth is… now you’re doing even more good! The one drawback of the electric car was the environmental scourge that is the battery. While the lifetime of some matched that of the car itself, most endured general wear […]
6 cherries have the same effect as 1 aspirin.
There are numerous plant species that are poisonous plants to cats and/or dogs, as well as toxic to other pets. The results might be anything from a little tummy-ache to diarrhea to death.
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Misleading Food Studies August 29, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....