In all the discussions about energy these days, we often forget one major source. This energy source is available literally anywhere on the planet; it doesn’t produce billowing clouds of pollutants like fossil fuels; it doesn’t result in any hazardous radioactive waste; it’s not weather dependent like solar or wind energy. Almost seems too good […]
What Christmas is to children, Earth Day is to the environment. Marking its 40th year is a most fevered cry for taking action, in particular, by the U.S. Solar Industry itself.
Every year, parents are obligated to buy their kids (whether they like it or not) school supplies, and you can bet that pencils are on the list. Moms and dads might be surprised to find out that those little orange sticks are made out of the 4 billion trees cut down worldwide for paper industries, […]
A great new way to clean your home is through these handmade recipes, and there is no chemistry set needed! Just mix a few simple ingredients together and youve got your very own green-clean team.
New York City based Industrial designer Manuel Saez has just won two major design awards with a little guy that can solve the problem of many city dwellers, while helping them to make a better world.
Roof gardens are built for both their aesthetic and their functional values. A roof garden can provide temperature control, architectural enhancement, hydrological benefits, and of course food. It can also serve as a habitat for wildlife.
One way of making your Christmas season greener is by using LED Christmas lights instead of conventional Christmas lights. They are easy to find as most stores sell LED Christmas lights if they sell Christmas lights at all. Yup, it’s beginning to look like a green Christmas for everyone.
Growing plants indoors can be an enjoyable hobby, but it will require some time and commitment, and you will need to know the proper soil, lighting and temperature for the plant you wish to grow. There are also several various ways of growing pot plants.
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Misleading Food Studies August 29, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....